Friday, May 7, 2010

To Recode or not...??!!

When ReCode -- the natural slimming solution -- joins the Frontier family of products late last year, I was so tempted to consume it. At 55 kg and standing at 5' 4'', my doctor has advised me against losing anymore weight. But I knew I had "flesh" at the wrong places ( you know...hips, tummy, thighs..) and I really wish that I could trim them down.

I started taking ReCode in March. By the second bottle, my pants were loser at the waist, hips and thighs. My daughter was pleasantly surprised. She said I look trimmer and my pants hang better on me. Wow! That's great. Then, other friends started to say the same thing too. At the same time, they said my face looks younger! Now into my third bottle, friends have commented that I look kind of brighter and fresher.

And my weight? 54 kg -- one kilo less, so my doctor needn't have to worry about me losing too much!

ReCode is the third generation slimming product. It works at giving you back the body shape that you used to have when you were younger by first cleansing and purifying your body. Then it starts to work on reallocating the fat masses at the right points. If you want to know anymore, please read the product book or talk to me. Photo: taken after 2 months of consuming ReCode.

No comments:

Post a Comment